Conduit is an interdisciplinary 3D design and fabrication consultancy based in Boston with local reps in New York City and Philadelphia. Working closely with a network of inspired industrial designers, engineers, artists, and architects, we meet each project’s complete design and fabrication needs with efficiency and precision.
From museum and architecture exhibits to performance, industrial, and robotics design, our studio offers state of the art technical and production methods, including rapid prototyping, 3D CAD, user-centered design, and manufacturing. Servicing an international clientele, we offer the speed and flexibility of a small firm with the global production capabilities of a large conglomerate.
Our approach is hands on and no hassle. Large or small scale, in virtual or physical 3D space, we’ll find the right form for your idea.
- Amorphic Robot Works, New York
- Advertising Icon Museum, Kansas City
- Crye Associates, New York
- Carbone Smolan Agency, New York
- ESE Machines, Pennsylvania
- Harley-Davidson, Milwaukee
- Hoberman Associates, New York
- John D’Aponte, New York
- General Dynamics C4 Systems, Scottsdale
- Gore-Tex, Maryland
- Michaels of Oregon, Portland
- Pentagram, New York
- Rémy Cointreau Group, Paris
- Sigmund Freud Museum, Vienna
- UC Berkeley, California
- Zaldy, New York